Clare and Alice thank and greet with affection Enzo! Iblabuskers One of our guests: we come to find Milazzo, I promise.
photos published here were taken by Enzo, thanks for letting
sent.
published below what Enzo says about us, and the B & B Tarasa, where he stayed with his girlfriend during the festival in the historic center of Ragusa Superiore:
Hello Clare and Alice,
I am writing to thank you for the courtesy and kindness with which you welcomed me.
scales up to Ibla were a way to begin to admire the landscape from above. We did not want to take the shuttle back to about even in the evening.
If you want to come in Milazzo I welcome you with pleasure (with zito / husband to follow) or your guide.
soon, Enzo
b & b I can say that I was fine. Mr. pippo very helpful and the kitchen full of stuff to eat.
I enjoyed the festival too, I recommend to all my friends. the atmosphere that I experienced in these two days was pure joy and lightness. I emptied my mind and smile to everyone. it was nice. I met a lot of guys I knew, from storytellers to the types of stands. it is as if I was a big reunion with friends ...
now continues with the festival of mushroom castelbuono from 22 October ... : D
regards, enzo
ps: on the call for us milazzo account ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment