Monday, October 12, 2009

Zud Stores To Buy From

The comments of our first guests! Article

Just finished Ibla Buskers 2009, we immediately turned to ask our guests (well 70 during the festival! What results have recently begun to) give us their opinion, even to understand whether and where we need to improve, here are some comments:

We have nothing to say ... Perfect everything!!
The wonderful accommodation: a central location, with all the comfor, tastefully decorated, and above all run by people who, like you, have shown willingness and kindness.
We hope to be able to come back and have the time to try some of your hike, in the meantime, keep us updated on your site, we would recommend to any friend of ours, which will be on your side.
you soon!
Giulia and Clementina
---------------
Hello
I just going to write to thank you and tell you that you have found
accommodation for us was excellent!
The rooms, service, breakfast, all very good.
it could not be better.
Thanks and see you soon.
PS. Zuleima is present only in Ragusa and in other centers? And, possibly, where?
Joan C.
--------------
We stayed at the B & B Al Sakali
and we had a wonderful time thanks

Louis C.
---------------
Hi girls, I thank you for the first
accommodation that you found for me, with not too early avendoci thought I did not expect to be able to be housed in Ibla. .. I already saw in Ragusa Ibla ... waiting for the shuttle to the hotel where we stayed was not anything special but has met all our needs ... next year I'll think about before and I'd like to stay (as I got to visit) at the "Garden of Sighs "... thanks again
Veronica S.
---------------
Hi,
the building where lodging, b & b Belvedere Hydra , was sufficiently clean and comfortable. The owner was very helpful and friendly. The more negative note it is for the shower, which discharge was almost completely blocked and unable to stabilize the temperature. Given these small problems and the fact that it is located at Ragusa Ibla margins I think the price is a little expensive, especially in this time of year. I am still very happy to have had this experience so special and enjoyable. most probably come back next year, maybe thinking about it in advance.
Thanks for your time. Massimo

---------------
Regarding ospidalità at the Hotel Montreal express our positive assessment of both the accommodation for the courtesy and hospitality by the staff.
Please give me confirmation of the results of your findings. Regards Salvatore


---------------
Good evening Clare and Alice,
we were very well received by Mr Lopresti fine. The house is very cozy. 100 to 100 will be at festivals IblaBuskers 2010. Thanks. Hello.
Mark and Agatha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment